1. The "feeding conveyor" will stop when the three-cell battery pack (hereinafter referred to as the "battery pack") is moved to the designated position in front of the vacuum oven, and the battery pack will be sequentially moved to the vacuum oven by the "unloading robot 1". Inside (the oven has 30 layers, 6 per layer, and a total of 180 batteries can be placed);
2. Each vacuum baking system has 12 vacuum ovens and 2 cooling boxes. "Unloading robot 1" feeds the oven from right to left in about 15 minutes. After the robot finishes loading the first oven, it loads the second oven, and so on, between each oven. 15 minutes interval; set heating time (6 hours), baking temperature is 85 ° C;
3. After the baking is completed, the "Unloading Robot 1" puts the battery pack on the "Transition Conveyor Belt", the "Transition Conveyor Belt" stops the battery after it is transferred to the cooling box, and the "Unloading Robot 2" will "Transition The batteries on the "conveyor belt" are placed into the cooling box in turn. After the completion, the door is closed and cooled for five minutes. The battery is cooled to 45 ° C;
4. After the cooling is completed, the door of the cooling box is opened, and the "unloading robot 2" takes out the battery packs in turn, places them on the "unloading conveyor", and transfers them to the sorting process.
Features of Nichwell Vacuum Oven
1. Baking mode: The battery is directly placed on the heating plate, and the vacuum is used to dry quickly;
2. The sealing material on the automatic door is made of fluorine rubber, and the sealing surface on the oven is water-cooled;
3. With online water analysis and prediction function;
4. The oven is covered with insulation cotton to reduce the loss;
View more nichwell glove boxes at www.nichwell.com.