Why Choose Us
The Nichwell Solutions advantage.
When you select Nichwell Solutions as your technology provider, you'll be placing your IT infrastructure in the hands of experienced, trained professionals. We take a different approach and the results are clear. People love our team and the services we provide.
A certified staff of technicians and engineers.We lower your support costs by correctly diagnosing and fixing issues the first time and by providing effective preventive maintenance to help you avoid expensive downtime and repairs. Our 100% Nicehwell-based team consists of experienced, seasoned professionals certified by Microsoft, Citrix, Dell, VMWare, Veeam and CompTIA. We are your IT department.
Dedicated account representative and support system for your organizationOur sales team is not influenced by commissions, manufacturer incentives or quotas because that's not how we do business. We explore your operations, carefully evaluate your security, establish your monitoring and technology needs, then provide a tailored proposal. Because our only interest is a satisfied long term client, you can be sure we're on your side and our solutions will always revolve around you.
Every service is owned, managed and backed by our in-house professionals.When you purchase a re-sold service and then that service has a problem, response and resolution times can suffer. That's why we host our own servers in carrier-class, US-based data centers and we don't resell 3rd party hosted services to our clients. We're control freaks. Say goodbye to delays, excuses, finger pointing and blame-games. If we offer it, we support it. It's as simple as that.
Relationships are more important than a quick buckNichwell Solutions has a high client retention rate. This is partly because people love our team, but it's also because we take the time to assess your needs and propose affordable solutions that grow as you grow. Our clients view us as a partner, not a vendor. We help you reach your goals, we help you understand and leverage technology, and we believe in the benefits of building lasting relationships.
Client ServiceThe key to our client service is our seamless integration of deep industry and functional expertise with tools and capabilities to support execution and make change happen—on a global scale.
α-1500A Acrylic Glove Box With manual operation Purging
α-650A Acrylic Glove Box With manual operation Purging
Approximately 10.6 cu.F.t (0.3 m³)
78.7" L x 33.5" W x 31.5" H
2000mm (L) x 850mm (W) x 800mm (H)
|640 kg (1400 lbs)|
• 230 VAC/50-60 Hz, 10 A
• 115 VAC/50-60 Hz, 20 A
• 100 VAC/50-60 Hz, 20 A
Acrylic , thickness 10 mm
61" L x 23.6" W x 25.6" H
1500mm (L) x 600mm (W) x 650mm (H)
|Glove Ports||Tekaform||220 mm(8.6") in diameter, O-ring sealed|
0.8 mmupon request
• Inlet and outlet filters eliminate particles with the size > 0.3μm
• Fluorescent lamp, Top mounted
· by oxygen leak decay test method according to ISO 10648-2: 1994,
· by Pressure Change Test Method according to ISO 25412
Acrylic , thickness 20 mm
9.8"(L) x 9.8"(W)
250mm (L) x 250mm (W)
1 x 10-2 mbar
8" L x 3" D x 2.4" H
205mm (L) x 80mm (W) x 60mm (H)
0 to 1000 ppm (V)
GE oxy.IQ™ Oxygen Transmitter upon request
8" L x 3" D x 2.4" H
205 (L) x 80 (W) x 60 (D)
0 to 1000 ppm (V)
GE VeriDri™ Dew-Point Transmitter
|Vacuum feedthrough with two valves|
Stainless Steel Type 304
Electrochemical signal feedthrough
4 or 8 pins, Stainless Steel Type 304
Organic Solvent Absorber
Regenerable, more efficient to purify organic solvent
Accelerate the gas flow in the glovebox chamber
UL certified, ISO9001 certified, and CE certified
One year limited warranty, and lifetime technical support
• Rusting or damage due to improper storage or maintenance
• Consumable items such as gloves and oxygen sensors
|Application Notes & Warnings|
• The interconnections between the glove-box chamber and the gas purification system must be unimpeded during the purification cycles
• The use of corrosive gases is prohibited because they will damage the water and oxygen sensors
• Regularly perform regeneration to maintain the optimum purification efficiency
• The O2 removing rate is largely dependent on the type of purging gas used. For faster chamber purging process, Nitrogen is preferred over Argon due to its lighter mass
• Corrosive liquid (such as LiPF6 electrolyte) must be sealed in a container inside the glove box. Otherwise, liquid vapour may condense and corrode the steel chamber and purification pipeline