The material of the vacuum glove box is divided into plexiglass and stainless steel vacuum glove box.
The characteristics of the plexiglass vacuum glove box are:
1. Its structure is simple, easy to use, can transmit ultraviolet light, and is light in weight;
2. Under normal conditions, its shape is stable, highly transparent, and resistant to chemical corrosion agents and climate change;
3. The box is equipped with multi-hole sockets to facilitate scientific experiments.
4. The airtight performance is good, and it can shield and absorb the alpha rays and low energy beta rays emitted by radioactive materials to protect human tissues from damage by ionizing radiation.
Features of stainless steel vacuum glove box:
1. Maximum guarantee of the working environment in the working room, saving the protective atmosphere and operating time.
2. Stainless steel structure, anti-corrosion, easy to clean, no pollution.
3. The viewing angle of the observation window is wide, clear and bright.
4. Equipped with multi-hole electrical sockets in the box to facilitate scientific experiments.
5. The box can be equipped with an electric furnace for local heating.
6. The operating gloves are butyl rubber gloves with reliable sealing.