1. The status parameters of the glove box that can be collected in real time:
Oxygen content, H2O content, particulate dust content, carbon dioxide content
Chamber pressure, main antechamber pressure, mini antechamber pressure, indoor air pressure
Chamber temperature, main antechamber temperature, mini antechamber temperature, room temperature
Cycle running time, regeneration time, pumping time, air supplement time
2. The status parameters are stored in real time, and the historical status can be queried.
3. The user can set which state to monitor.
4. The user can set the threshold of each state parameter.
5. The system learns the changes of various parameters in the normal state of the equipment.
6. The system provides early warning based on changes in thresholds or status parameters.
7. The system statistics and analyzes the operation status of the equipment to generate a status report.
The status is divided into three categories: normal, alarm reminder (suspected problem), abnormal notification (leakage, failure, failure).