In recent years, with the rise of China's lithium battery manufacturing industry and the participation of many lithium battery manufacturers, the domestic lithium battery market has been mixed. Now the lithium battery industry has entered a stage of rapid development, but the current equipment and process conditions are all restricting the lithium battery industry. The rapid development of many companies here, how to make lithium batteries small and durable, high energy storage density, and even beautiful, etc., are all issues before us! Equipment is one of the important aspects, here is an introduction The glove box plays a key role in the production of lithium batteries.
The glove box is a sophisticated high-end equipment that provides a water-free and oxygen-free inert gas protection environment. It can be filled with high-purity nitrogen, argon, helium and other inert gases, and can achieve water oxygen less than 1ppm, even water oxygen less than 0.1ppm. The pure inert gas protects the environment and prevents the active materials in the production of lithium batteries from being oxidized and deteriorated by moisture and oxygen, thereby ensuring that the lithium batteries do not bubbling and improving the energy density of the lithium batteries.
Battery tester is one of the lithium battery experimental equipment. What are the steps to use it?
1. Connect both the positive and negative poles of the output line, the positive pole of the battery capacity tester and the positive pole of the battery are connected together, and the negative stage and the negative stage of the battery are connected together. After the connection is completed, you will hear a beeping alarm sound, which is the prompt sound after the battery capacity tester is connected to the power supply.
2. Now press the select button to try to discharge the current, and press the select button to terminate the voltage. There are some other keys, the clear key can stop the beeping. Then the instrument will start to record the discharge time.
3. Now choose the discharge current, 5A for 7-14AH, and 10A for 17-24AH.
4. Then test the battery capacity, the test is 10.5V, and then deep discharge, the voltage is 3V.
5. When the discharge stops, the buzzing alarm sound will also stop. Now that we have finished the test, we can remove the battery.
Lithium ion battery Analyzer
lithium-ion battery testing methods
Battery Testing Equipment India
Battery Performance test