Please refer to the following figure for the first installation of the glove box. Put the glove on the glove port first, and then install the inner and outer seal rings separately. After installation, check to make sure that the seal rings are in the grooves.
If the gloves are damaged during use, they should be replaced in time. The steps are as following:
1. Push the glove to be replaced down into the glove box;
2. Remove the outer O-ring and move the inner O-ring to the outer groove of the glove port;
3. Roll the glove to the outside of the O-ring, taking care not to let the glove fall from the port of the glove;
4. Compress new gloves as much as possible to expel the air inside;
5. Install the new glove on the glove port and put it on the old glove;
6. Install an O-ring on the outside of the new glove and the groove inside the glove port;
7. If possible, put the new gloves into the isolated working gas environment for cleaning (this will remove the air to the greatest extent and reduce the amount of air entering the glove box);
8. From inside the glove box, use another glove to take the old glove into the box;
9. Install an O-ring on the groove outside the glove port outside the new glove;
10. Take out the old gloves through the transition chamber and dispose of them properly.